G's Pure Organic Chia Seeds
G's Pure Organic Chia Seeds
AN ALL-NATURAL SUPERFOOD SUPPLEMENT FOR HORSES
An all-natural SUPERFOOD supplement to support coat, skin and hoof health for horses
Chia Seeds are extremely palatable and beneficial for horses with allergies, inflammation, digestive issues, and metabolic disorders. These tiny black seeds from the plant Salvia hispanica (related to mint) pack an intense nutritional punch! Chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants and are high in omega-3s, fibre, protein, and magnesium, along with a variety of healthy minerals.
ARE CHIA SEEDS RIGHT FOR MY HORSE?
ALL-NATURAL CHIA SEEDS MAY BE THE SAFE, SIMPLE SOLUTION IF YOU’D LIKE YOUR HORSE TO HAVE:
- Healthier skin and a shinier coat
- Decreased inflammation
- A boosted immune system
- Soothed gastrointestinal tissue
- A decreased likelihood of sand colic
- Improved muscle and topline
- Reduced joint pain
- A healthy metabolism
WHAT’S IN THE BUCKET?
Have you ever purchased a single ingredient product for your horse, only to open the bucket and wonder if there is something else added in there? With G’s Pure Organic Chia Seeds, you don’t need to wonder because the name says it all.
PURE. ORGANIC. CHIA SEEDS.
We only use human-grade ingredients which are organic and non-GMO so go ahead and try our Chia for yourself!
THE 1.5KG TUB CONTAINS A 15 TO A 30-DAY SUPPLY FOR A 500KG (1100LBS) HORSE FED AT 1 TO 2 SCOOPS PER DAY.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- It’s high in Omega-3s: This superfood helps to boost the immune system and reduces swelling, giving horses relief from allergies, sweet itch, and other inflammatory conditions. Omega-3s also support healthy skin, a shiny coat, and strong hooves.
- It aids healthy digestion: The soluble fiber in chia seeds absorbs large amounts of water in the stomach, which helps to regulate stool movement and clear sand or debris from the intestinal tract.
- It supports nutrient absorption: That soluble fiber also helps balance metabolism and slows digestion to improve nutrient absorption.
- Chia seeds help stabilize blood sugar levels after meals: Animal studies have found that the high amount of fiber contained in chia seeds may improve insulin sensitivity and blood sugar control, stabilizing blood sugar levels after meals. This makes them ideal for horses who suffer from metabolic disorders.
SOME ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF FEEDING CHIA SEEDS ARE:
- Some people find that Chia Seeds alone can replace multiple other supplements, simplifying their feeding program
- Chia Seeds are extremely palatable and easy to digest
- Chia seeds are high in magnesium, which has a natural calming effect on horses
- Chia Seeds have an extremely long shelf-life and don’t need to be ground or soaked prior to feeding
Did you know…
Chia Seeds are also recognized as being an effective solution for horses with Fecal Water Syndrome!
Chia also reduces the incidence of sand colic by facilitating sand removal from the cecum.